Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday

So sorry about the neglect yesterday.  I had every intention of writing, just didn't get to it.  I added a few new sets yesterday.  When I do shows, people comment the most on the etched sets, which I don't have a lot of, so I thought I would make a couple more sets that are etched.  Hope you like them.

I have been busy these last couple days.  Not with beads or family, unfortunately something else has taken over... Mario Kart Wii.  I hate to admit it, but I am sneaking downstairs during supper time to play it.  I can pretty much beat anyone in my house (which sounds good, but isn't that great of an accomplishment)  If you have a wii, this is a great game.  The girls love to play it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - Keaton wants that for his bday!!!! I'll have to tell him to come and visit you!!

Melissa said...

Tell him to come on over! It is so much fun, but terrible when I am sneaking away to play it or making excuses why I have to play and not the girls. They have a wii fit coming out in May that might be of interest to you. I have one reserved at best buy. You can look it up on amazon, just type in Wii Fit.

Anonymous said...

i just checked it out - VERY cool! Keaton said he saw you yesterday!