Monday, June 23, 2008


I got a few new tools and video on how to make these flowers.  At first I thought I couldn't do it, but if I keep practicing I think I might get the hang of it.  This is the first one I made out of boro.  I kept questioning the durability of it and was pressing on it and it BROKE.  One of the petals broke off.  I was so sad as I worked about an hour on this thing.  I am sure it would of held up fine, I was applying way to much pressure.  


Kristen said...

Oh melissa! That is so pretty! It's good that you broke it though, just as your test of how much pressure you can actually put on it! Now you can perfect it and know it will be solid! Great job!! Love it!

Melissa said...

Thanks so much Kristen for the comment. Now need to fine some time to make some more!