Monday, November 10, 2008

happy Monday

Had a great show in Bettendorf!!!  Thanks to all who came out in the cold weather to see me.  Remember I love to see pictures of what you make.  Anyone else who has some pictures, I would love to update the gallery on my website so send me some pictures!

On my way home on Saturday from the show I stopped and grabbed a pizza for supper and the movie Kung Fu Panda.  We went and saw that in the movie theater and LOVED it.  I forget what happens in a movie minutes after seeing it, so it was fun to watch it all over again.

This week I will be super bust getting ready for my open house so I am not sure how much I will post this week.  

A few new focals today and some cool boro sets.  I got some new boro glass and love that pinkish, purple color.  Will add them to my website later today.








No comments: