Saturday, June 27, 2009

Twitter????

I am sure you have heard of twitter, well I just signed up to see what the big deal is all about.  I kind of like it.  I subscribe to cnn, us magazine, a guru doc from cnn, our local weather, etsy, just to name a few.  I never really thought about it before, but was getting notifications that people were following me (I had never even posted anything yet)  Anyway, yesterday I did my first tweet ( I know, congrats to me huh?)  I might try to list on twitter when I am doing a special or sale on my blog, so if you want to follow me, click on the link to the left (hope it's working)

The other day I started making some smaller focals and just couldn't stop.  I love these little focals to make necklaces with or pendants (will show a pendant later)  Anyway, thought I would see if you would like me to make some more.  I will sell these if you are interested.  They are each $13.  Just email or comment and let me know what you would like.  I can hold on to them, or ship right away.  Let me know if you would like to see more, they are fun to make.  Have a great weekend!





1 comment:

Kristen said...

Melissa, I am starting on Twitter too. I did it for a while under my personal account just to see what it's like and now and branching out with the business name! I'm following you now! :) Love the new beads, those small focals are great!