Sunday, November 15, 2009

Open House

My open house went GREAT!!! Thanks so much to everyone who came. I really appreciate it. If you were wanting to come and couldn't make it, just call me and we'll set up a time for you to come. Here are a few photos for you...

I really need to focus on my website this week. Lots of updating to do, mainly deleting :( I have sold a lot of sets I need to delete. I also need to make some more beads and upload some new goodies for you! I did get some new colors and I have some new frit blends on the way, so be looking for some new stuff soon! Have a great week.





My little cleaner here, all she wanted to do was clean all the finger prints off the glass :)



1 comment:

Janice Judge said...

i love the table of loose beads - what fun - i would have sat there all day and played