Sunday, December 6, 2009

Busy times

Had a great weekend. Went to Des Moines for a nieces wedding, stayed overnight then had a bday party for another niece who turned 1. Will post pictures later...

Needless to say, we have been busy. I am substitute teaching Monday and Tuesday all day, then need to seriously start thinking about Birthday's and Christmas gifts. I know I have mentioned before, but all 3 of our girls have birthdays in December. Jayla will turn 10 on the 14th, Amerah will turn 8 on the 21st, and Cana will turn 6 on the 29th. So on top of Christmas I need to plan 3 birthday parties with friends and some parties with family.

I did manage to get some new beads made last week and pictures taken. I will add these to my website tomorrow (hopefully) I am expecting some new frit blends this week that I am super excited about, so hopefully by the end of the week, I will have some more new beads posted. Have a great one!











1 comment:

Kristen said...

I actually DO remember that you have three birthdays in December. Your daughter Jayla and I share a birthday, so I'll never forget hers! ;) The beads are beautiful, as always!