Friday, July 30, 2010

Is there ever enough time???

I feel like I am drowning in my list of "to do" items. Ever feel like that? So much to do but just can't find time to do it all. So sorry for the lack of blog posts this week. I think I am all caught up on my orders, so that is a relief! So thankful for each and every one of you who ordered. I know I say it all the time, but I would love to see pictures.

Speaking of pictures, here is Liz's etsy store. She has been a great customer for awhile and has her etsy shop all set up. I had a great time looking through it and seeing her creations with my beads. Her metal work is something I would love to do. Check it out here...http://www.etsy.com/shop/stoneandsterling See any familiar beads????

Here are a couple new boro sets I just added. Yesterday I made 6 more sets like this and can't wait to go get them out of the kiln this morning. Hope to get those added soon!

Have a great weekend!


Boro 10

No comments: