Friday, February 13, 2009

Vacation

No new beads today...  But I do have something to share.  We are going to DISNEY!!!!  The kids don't know yet, we are telling them tomorrow.  We will be leaving next Saturday the 21st and be home the next week.  I am really nervous about the trip (we are driving) and how everything will go, but know it will be a great time and our kids will LOVE it!  They have been asking about going for a long time.  We are thinking of going to Disney for 2 days, SeaWorld, the beach and a day to hang out.  This is totally new to me, we have never taken a trip and I haven't traveled much in my life.  If you have any tips or suggestions I would love to hear them.
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Melissa! That's going to be so much fun! Your kids are gonna have a blast! My favorite place to eat is in Magic Kingdom, Crystal Palace. They have a character breakfast (Winnie the Pooh and Friends) and the best French Toast sticks around!! Have fun, be sure to post lots of pictures when you return! :)

Janice Judge said...

OMG - You and the kids will have a blast!! We went when my kids were 7,10 and 12. They loved the Magic Kingdom the most, loved the 3D movie and all the rides in the Animal Kingdom Park - especially Dinoland rides!! My husband who doesn't like rides went on everything!! It will be a memorable vacation!!

Cristina Leonard said...

Melissa, Your kids are going to FREAK OUT! I think the kid will love the Magic Kingdom the most. I'd love to see their little faces when you tell them!

Jeanne Craine said...

I can hear the squeals of joy already, when you tell them!

Anonymous said...

OMG - you will have a BLAST!!!! Our favorite place was Animal Kingdom. You have to use Fast Pass for rides which means you can get passes and come back to the ride at the time the slip says and you get to go to the FRONT of the line!!! The "machines" are everywhere. Have a safe trip :)
Jean