Friday, August 14, 2009

New Technique

So I have started a new hobby ~ like I need another one right?  I have started stamping cards and scrapbooks.  I have been watching some YouTube videos on people making cards and different techniques (very cool, creative videos on there)  Anyway someone was demonstrating using these alcohol inks and how it sticks to nonporous materials.  I wondered how it would look on some beads, so I gave it a try.  I think it turned out pretty cool and can't wait to try some new colors.  I got some purple, yellow, orange and some gold and silver metallic.  Here is the link to the copper/gold beads

I made a set with a set of beads and paired it with some vermeil gold and copper pearls.

What do ya think?  Have a great weekend.










1 comment:

Kristen said...

Very pretty Melissa~!