Monday, August 17, 2009

Pray for Kate

I was all ready to put on some pictures of beads, but my heart is hurting for this little girl I don't know.  I came across a blog last week that mentioned this little girl named Kate.  Here is the link to her journal http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate/journal  I have read a couple pages of the journal written by her parents, and just cry.  I can't imagine going through something like this. I look at my 5 year old little girl who will be starting Kindergarten this year, as Kate should be, and can't imagine what it would be like if she had cancer.  I looked through the pictures of her and just cried and cried.  I am posting this because of the last entry written on her journal page.  They really need prayer and I believe the Lord can heal this little girl.  Please pray for her...

1 comment:

Heather's Home (aka Chez Hez) said...

Prayers being sent, hon. As a mom I can never turn away from this type of thing and only pray that our little people will see the day where they can raise their own children. My heart goes out to these folks. Take care, you. <3