Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday

Well, we are all adjusting to the routine of school.  Cana cried for a couple days, but now it's just old hat to wake up and go.  Lukin is adjusting to being the only one home, gets excited when I tell him it is time to pick up the girls.  Sure is quiet here and it seems like I would be getting lots done, but that's not happening.  I still feel like I just have soooo much to do and wonder if I am trying to do too much.  Right now I am working on some jewelry for a local store and getting a package of beads ready to ship to Nebraska ~ not to mention I have my show next weekend in Galena.  I am just pluggin' away...




1 comment:

Janice Judge said...

awww I hope Cana is doing better, my son (the baby) cried the first week too!! and I had to put him on a bus and watch his little face smushed up against the window... it's sooo hard. Now's he's 15 !!