Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gonna need some coffee for this...

If there is a downside to doing the Bead and Button it would be coming home and inventorying my website. I have to go through everything and see what sold out and what I still have. I hadn't been taking many pictures lately of what I made, knowing I was taking it to the show, so I have LOTS of flowers and focals to photograph and add to my website. As you can see by the pictures below, I have a lot of work to do.

Every year is so different, ya never know what is gonna sell. Last year I sold LOTS of flowers, so I made a lot of flowers to take, 106 to be exact. Only sold a few this year. The round sets, focals (nugget and curved) and bent beads were the popular things this year. Needless to say, I have lots of flowers to add and was thinking of having a little sale on them. What do you think????



2 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Isn't it funny... one thing is for certain, nothing stays the same! Glad you made it to & from safely... I think a flower sale is a great idea!

Can't wait to see those photos!
Hugs!
Dawn

Kristen said...

FLOWER SALE!!! :) I'm in!