Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm still here!

Oh boy, what a last couple weeks. So sorry for the lack of blogging. I am just pressing through all these beads orders. I am down to 4 left!!!! Yippee!!!! Thank you all so much for being patient with me. I had to order some new glass as I ran out. My website is looking pretty sad with now. I don't remember it looking so bare before, which is a great thing for me (probably not you, sorry ;) I am looking forward to getting some time to play and stocking the website up with some great new sets!

Planning the girls bday parties. Those of you who have followed me for awhile know what a busy month Decemeber is at our house. We have all 3 girls' bdays in December. This year I am doing something a little different. We are combining all 3 bday's this year and having a BIG skating party next Friday night. Should be a fun time. We invited lots of friends and family's and all 3 girls classes at school. Have lots to do to get ready for all those kids ;) AND we got the kids a special Christmas gift this year that I can't wait to share with you, but that will have to wait a little.

Well, have a great weekend! Would love to see some pictures of all those designs you make with your new beads!

No comments: