Monday, February 28, 2011

Lorri's Necklaces

Hope you had fun looking at all the bead soup entries over the weekend. I still have about half to look at yet. It was just so much fun to see what everyone did with what they were sent. I am a little embarrassed that I just noticed the links on my page don't work. I need to check that out. Might just link to the master list. I appreciate all the comments and glad you like what I did :)

I sent out a newsletter email saying that the deadline for sending in pictures to be in the drawing for one of three $50 gift cards is Sunday evening. This week I expect to receive LOTS of pictures :) Here are some from Lorri. She sent me around 21 pictures of amazing necklaces she made. I love the ideas and think she did a great job with the colors. Check out the rest of them on my facebook fan page. Take a look and leave her a comment.





1 comment:

I LOVE color! said...

Lori every one of those are just lovely. You could certainly wear either of them to the Queen's Ball. Be Blessed