Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm still here :)

OH boy, what a crazy month this has been. I wish I had some great new beads to show you, but I don't :( As most of you know I started a kindergarten teaching job. It really has consumed my life and I have no time for anything else. I know it is not always going to be like this, but right now it is really overwhelming. I PROMISE I will have some new beads to show someday, just not right now. I am doing a trunk show in Cedar Rapids at Bead Haven if you are local and would like to come. It is on Saturday, October 22nd.

Here are a few pictures from the first day of school. Lukin and I started Kindergarten :), Cana 2nd grade, Amerah 4th grade and Jayls started the big middle school, 6th grade. Everyone is adjusting well and liking where they are at. I will try to update a little more often than once a month.




No comments: