Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Earrings

 
Here are a few quick shots of some earrings I made.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE these silver rings.  I bought a necklace that had a lot of those rings in different sizes.  I sawed off some of the rings and then my husband soldered them to close them up.  They are great for earrings and as links for necklaces.  Trying to decide if I should offer them on my website (because I could probably use them all, but have always been taught to share ;)  Let me know if you would be interested.  If there is enough interest, I can sure share with you all. (OK, I can't get all the pictures loaded, Blogger isn't working.  Will try in a bit)

Today is the last day for the bent bead give-away so get your orders in.

1 comment:

Janice Judge said...

dear melissa - love the new earrings - i would definitely be interested in the hoops. I am always looking for new ideas...
janice