Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sad times

My day got away from me yesterday and I didn't get a chance to post here, not that I really have much to say right now.  I have been working on some jewelry for a local store, some beads to send to a bead store in Nebraska and an upcoming truck show in Cedar Rapids.  

Yesterday was kind of a sad day for me.  A lady from our community with 3 children died on Thursday in an auto accident.  I taught school in the morning and it was the first day back to school since the accident.  She had a daughter in 3rd grade and kindergarten and a son in 2nd grade.  Very sad situation.  Then yesterday there was a horrific event in Iowa City.  You can read about it at www.kcrg.com.  

Sorry my blog is kind of depressing today.  Hopefully later I can come back and post some new beads and post something a little more uplifting.  Please pray for all these people.

No comments: