Wednesday, March 5, 2008

No new pictures

What a week...My 4 year old was not quiet feeling herself this weekend with a temp of 103 on Sunday.  She was sleeping alot, complaining her tummy hurt, extremely tired and not eating.  It was really bothering me and I wasn't sure what to do.  I am not one to run to the doctor at the first signs of sickness, would rather have my kids try to fight it off.  On Monday morning when I was trying to decide what to do, I got an email from a lady that was a link to an article from the department of health stating how 20 children in Iowa have died from influenza and gave some symptom's.  I called the doctor right away and low and behold Cana has influenza A.  Our whole family has to be on this medicine because it is highly contagious.  Monday she was so bad so we were really praying for her.  Tuesday she woke up and was almost at 100% normal.  It was amazing!!!!  (I know it wasn't the medicine because she had only had 1 dose)  We'll see how today it.  I am sure many of you are going through some sicknesses as well and we are ALL ready for some nicer weather.

Needless to say I don't have any new pictures of beads.  I have a show this weekend I have been getting ready for.  I also am going to try and get some pictures taken of some bent beads to add to my website.  Have a great Wednesday!!!

No comments: