Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Winner is...

The girls choose number 1, so Janet I will be sending you some boro beads.  Thanks for all the comments.  Another fun game today.  I have been making so many boro beads lately, that I have a few extras.  Ones that didn't make it into sets, although most of them have pairs. I will have an auction right here on the blog.  In the comments post what you would pay for these boro beads.  If the bidding goes above $50 (there are 23 beads) I will throw some more boro beads in.  My boro bead orphan bowl is overflowing.  The top bidder tomorrow morning will get the beads.  Click on the picture to see it bigger.  Start the bidding...




7 comments:

Cheri B said...

Good morning Melissa,
I will start the bidding at $5.00.
what are the color of the bottom 4 that look black or brown?

Melissa said...

It's just a really dark brown. There a little variation in color, but you can't see it unless you are in the sun.

Janice Judge said...

Thanks - Melissa and kids -- I never win anything - How exciting

deehebard said...

I bid $10

Cheri B said...

Heh Melissa
I will bid 15.00

Kristen said...

Hi Melissa!
I'll pick up the $30 bid! They're beautiful!
Kristen

Melissa said...

Kristen~ They are yours. I am going to the post office soon and can get them mailed out. Let me know your email and I will send a paypal invoice.

Thanks!
Melissa