Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun Fun...

Look at this BLUE!!!!  I mentioned that I got some new glass and this blue was one of them.  I hope you can tell from the picture what an amazing blue this is.  When I got them out of the kiln, I was so excited that it stayed as blue as it did.  I used some gray and aqua.  These crystals match perfectly as well.


Here are some fine silver rings that I fused and hammered.  They are great for so many things...  Earrings, links in bracelets or necklaces.  Here is a simple necklace that I made using a couple rings.  I will add them to the website.



That's all this week.  I gotta work on some orders and getting ready for my upcoming shows.  Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those bead colors ARE beautiful! You're doing great work, Melissa!

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful beads. I love your use of color.

Melissa said...

Thanks so much ladies!