Monday, December 15, 2008

BRRRR

Sure is a cold one today, high of only 4 degrees!  We had a crazy busy weekend again.  Friday night we went to see our new baby niece, which was a lot of fun.  I haven't held a newborn baby in such a long time.  The girls were so cute with her.  Saturday Justin and I went shopping to get some more xmas and bday presents, which was insane.  I need to remind myself NEVER to go to the mall on the weekends before xmas.  Spent most of the time standing in line and bumping my way through the isles.  Sunday was Jayla's 9th birthday.  We had her and Amerah's family birthday party last night, then next Sunday which is Amerah's birthday we will have the girl friends over for a party.  Can you tell what theme they choose?  Wonder women ~ don't ask me why as they have never even seen wonder women before.  The third picture is Amerah getting excited over a present Jayla was opening.






Sorry no bead pictures.  I need to get some taken and posted.  I also wanted to mention if there are any scrapbookers out there, I am selling my sizzix die cut machine with a ton of die cuts.  Email me if you are interested rediger@netins.net and I will send you some pictures.  Otherwise I will list on ebay.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Janice Judge said...

Melissa - What a great joy it is to watch them grow... great fun and pics.. My two oldest are home now for the holidays and its great fun to be with them -- enjoy the holidays, peace and health for the new year to you and your family. PS -- tell your little boy not to worry some day he will be bigger than his sisters -- see the picture on my blog... my patrick is 15 and his sisters are 20 and 18!!