Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ready for the weekend!

Have a few new sets to show. I bought yet another new "silver" glass which produces beautiful metallic colors. I wrapped it around some deep red and pale, peachy pink.

OK, so thanks to everyone who entered the contest and shared their jewelry pieces with me. I loved seeing each and every one. You guys rock and are so creative!!!! My kids randomly drew the names from those who sent me pictures. The winners are ... Lorri, Dianne and Kristen. Just place an order and I will apply a $50 credit to it. Thanks again for sending the pictures. As always, I love seeing what you make. I will add some of these to my gallery on my website soon.

I am so excited for Saturday. I am taking a trip to Galena to take a class Vintaj ARTE METAL MADNESS I am so excited and can't wait to learn some new techniques, meet new people and show you what I made. Be on the lookout next week for photos.




Rojo Red
Focal
Spice

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I'm not a fan of red but that bead is gorgeous!!! Love it! So excited to check out your site and get some new beads! Thanks so much Melissa! :)