Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday

A few more bead sets for you. I love the dichroic one! All are on the website.

Was super excited to make beads yesterday because I am substitute teaching the next 4 days and knew I wouldn't have time to make them for awhile. Went down and my oxygen concentrator isn't working. What a nightmare! I can't stand that I can't make them. Need to figure out what is going on with it. I do have a backup, but it doesn't put out enough pressure for me to work with boro glass. Bummer! In a little way it shows me how much we take for granted. I always assume and plan on everything running smoothly and rarely have troubles when I go down, besides my kiln not heating one day. I need to be thankful and appreciate how smoothly things go each day. This is just a small reminder.


Boro 14
Dichroic ribbed