Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family Pictures

I have been meaning to share these for awhile now and since I don't have any beads to show you at the moment I thought this would be a great day to post them.  We had our family pictures taken last fall, the first time we have ever done that.  I really don't like my picture taken, but I sucked it up and did it anyway!  They turned out terrific and I was super happy with them.  I good friend of mine, Sarah, took the pictures.  You can check out her website The Locket
or her blog at The Locket Blog.  Sarah and Erin do such a great job of capturing the moment.  I know they are willing to travel, so if you like what you see and need a photographer shoot them an email.


Thanks to all who have taken advantage of the bent bead sale.  I will probably offer the sale another day or 2, so go order now if you are wanting any.  I still have to get some pictures of these new boro beads I am excited about.










1 comment:

Kristen said...

Melissa, your family is just beautiful! The pictures are great! It was fun to look at these, I'm thinking of having family portraits done as well soon. This is very inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
Kristen