Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am happy to inform you that I am doing fine after ice skating.  That's actually because I never got to put the skates on.  We had about 110 children, all in Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade.  We got to the ice arena, got the kid's skates on and onto the ice they go.  I walk to the rink, trying to decide if I really want to try this.  It was quiet comical looking out at the children trying to make their way around the rink.  I need to go through and edit the pictures.  I hope I got a few good ones.  I would take a picture and 15 or so children would be in the picture ~ 2 standing up on the skates, all the others down on the ice.  

The reason I never got skates on was because we kind of had a few injuries with the kids that I was helping with.  An adult who was skating said the ice was extra slick that day.  One of the injuries on the kids was kind of serious, so that kind of did it for me.  Maybe another day... Sorry to disappoint, but no one was more disappointed then my daughter.  She was so excited to see me on skates.  Will see if I have some pictures to share...

Here are a couple new sets I added to the web site...



No comments: