Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Ribbed Beads

Hope everyone is having a great week!!! I am super busy getting ready for my trunk show this weekend at Bead Haven in Cedar Rapids. I will be there Friday night from 4-7 and on Satruday at 10. Not sure how long I will be there, probably 3 or so. It is Lukin's birthday that day so I need to get home and ready for his bday party!!!! What a fun, busy weekend. My intentions last night was to make lots of beads after the kids were in bed. Well, that didn't happen. I was so moved and intrigued by those miners being rescued in Chili. Isn't that wonderful?!?! When that first guy came up and saw his crying little boy, totally made me cry. Hope the next few days are so successful for them and all are rescued!

Check out some of the new ribbed beads here...





1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

Goodness but I love me some texture with my color. These beads have that! I have absolutely no idea how you do that...with a mold? For molten glass? These are quite lovely and I thank you for sharing this inspiration today!
Enjoy the day!
Erin