Tuesday, October 5, 2010

THANKS!!!

WOW, thanks to all of you for helping me clear out the boro sets. It was great to see all the ordered coming in yesterday. I got almost all of them shipped out, with the others going out today. I have several emails that I need to answer and will get to those later.

Wanted to show you a bracelet that Jess from Vintaj made using on of my lampwork beads and Vintaj findings. She embossed on the leaf blanks. How beautiful is that???? Click on the link to be taken to the website to find materials.

I added a couple etched sets to the website (thanks Jessica for buying "Dusky" at the show ;) I think they are great for fall, although not the typical fall colors.

I am teaching this afternoon, but will have more to show you tomorrow.


Dusky
Discovery

No comments: