Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bead Soup

This is my first year participating in the Bead Soup Blog Party. The idea behind it is you are paired with a partner, then you put together a grouping of beads that includes a toggle and focal and send it to your partner, then they do the same. Here is Lori's blog, the lady who organizes it. There is a tab at the top to click on for the Bead Soup Blog. There also is a Flickr group to see pictures of what people are receiving. I was in such a hurry to get my package sent off I forgot to take a picture. I am so bummed!!!! I do see that my partner posted a picture of what I sent, and she sent an email letting me know she got it. It is Melanie from Earthenwood Studio. She makes wonderful ceramic jewelry and beading components. I have made a wish list from her site often, but not ordered yet. Can't wait to see what I get in a couple days. Then on February 26th, which is reveal day, we all post on out blog what we made with the goodies we received. All the blogs are listed and you go from blog to blog seeing what everyone made. Can't wait to see the designs.

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

So glad you hopped on the Bead Soup train! It is a ton of fun, and Melanie's components are awesome. You will be moving your favorites to your cart for sure! And don't worry about the picture... I was so excited to get mine in the mail to my partner in Germany that I forgot to snap a photo too!
Enjoy the day!
Erin