Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dog Blog

I have a few pictures to show of our little pup. The last thing I want though is for this to become a "dog blog" so if that starts to happen, please let me know!!! She is just too cute not to share pictures of.

This 1st one is of Nala being introduced to Apollo, Justin's sister's Great Dane. The meeting went very well and Apollo was great with her. She was fearless with him and kept nipping at her and running.

I bought her a bed to sleep on. She has made her little sleeping getaway in our front door closet, so I thought I would buy her a comfy little bed to sleep on instead of our coats. As you can see from the picture below, I think she still needs help figuring out how to "use" it. ;)

This one is just cute.
Was doing laundry and when I came back from hanging up shirts, this is what I found.

No comments: