Monday, February 11, 2008

I sure hope you aren't getting tired of all the boro sets.  I will try and get some soft glass sets made soon for those of you who may not like the boro look.  I just can't stop...  I sit down thinking I will work with the soft glass, then my hand picks up a boro glass rod and I am off!  I think they are really getting much better with some great colors and depth.  Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for your week.  Looks like there might be more snow heading outr way.  Usually I am pretty laid back about winter and don't mind the cold, but this year I am really getting the end with all the snow.  It's fun for a little bit, but now it has just become annoying!






1 comment:

Cheri B said...

Hi Melissa,
the beads under "took the plunge" and "more snow more boro" are they in the store? I can't find them all..