Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Snow, Snow


How can it possibly snow anymore?  The kids got out early again today and we are to get another 6 inches tonight.  Here is a picture of Jayla & Cana enjoying the snow over the weekend.

The last two days I have been working on getting my photos better to really show the colors.  I started playing around in photoshop to see if I could get the colors in the beads to really "pop" out.  I think the photos are getting better.  I changed the photos from the first post to the new ones that I worked on a little bit.  I would LOVE for you to send me some feedback on whether you can tell a difference or not.  I get so many comments from people after they get the beads they ordered saying the photo doesn't do the beads justice.  I want the photos on my website to be so close to the real thing.  Please let me know by leaving a comment or emailing me at rediger@netins.net  Thanks so much!!!!!

No comments: