Thursday, February 14, 2008

Working Away

I have been working hard on my new website.  It's quiet a process of photographing beads, editing them, adding them to the site, writing descriptions, etc.  It is scheduled to launch next Thursday, so hopefully all will go as planned.  I am adding pictures on my new site for a gallery of finished jewelry.  I know I have asked before, but if you have any pictures that you wouldn't mind sharing, I would LOVE to include them on the website.  Just email me pictures to rediger@netins.net  
Also my current website will be gone, so if there are any sets you have been eyeing, you might want to get them before next Thursday.  I am starting completely over and photographing everything new.  I won't be adding any new beads to my current web site, I am saving them for next week.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: